It is the month of the hearts. People considered Valentines day as a celebration of romantic lovebirds everywhere. Candies, flowers, roses, and everything nice is around again this year. Restaurants rejoice as their place will be filled with lovers and couples dining out and spending quality time. Cinemas also filled with lovers watching a movie while some stay at home for a fabulous homemade dinner. Still single? Don’t worry about it. You can still celebrate Valentines day with friends and family. Love does not end with romantic partners you know.
What’s better way to celebrate Valentines day is selecting the best-tasting wine which does not have to be expensive to make it special. Here are ten of them you can choose depending on what fancies you. Take a look:
- Barefoot Sweet Red is a ripe and juicy wine with delicious flavors of raspberry, pomegranate & luscious cherry. Excellent served chilled!
- Bartenura Brachetto Sweet Red has aromas of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries will fill your nose, while flavors of plums, ripe berries and a gentle bubble fill your mouth.
- Chateau De Chambert Cahors is all-natural, no added yeast, etc. De-stemming and Hand sorting Separation of vineyard parcels into individual tanks.
- Luscious Vines Rosato is semi-sweet soft and mellow, with a charming hint of rose petals and raspberries. Delight in its lush fruitness and pleasant, lingering finish.
- Predator Zinfandel is sourced from 50+ year old vines that produce rich and intensely flavored fruit. The resulting wine is big and bold with hallmark “old vine” velvety texture, spice and vibrant varietal flavors.
- The Pinot Project has a full and silky mouth feel, with just the right amount of acidity to complement a variety of dishes. The wine is 100% stainless steel fermented with the caps receiving periodic punchdowns, before finishing dry with just a kiss of oak.
- Franzia is a light-bodied red that is made to be served chilled. More body and flavor than blush wine, softer than traditional red wines. Pairs well with lighter foods.
- Dark Horse Pinot Noir is a velevety smooth, almost creamy flavor wave. Luscious, velvety and cherry flavors texture dance on the palate.The light notes of molasses help lift the fruit and floral character. This Pinot Noir offers a balanced palate with a subtle sweetness.
- Columbia Winery Red Blend is primarily a blend of Merlot and Syrah. Sourced from Washington’s finest growing regions, the supple Red Blend wine has a solid, fruit-forward foundation of fresh blackberry, cassis and blueberry flavors, with hints of ripe raspberry and red cherry. Soft, approachable tannins are enhanced on the medium-bodied palate with Syrah’s notes of pepper and clove, with a mouth-filling texture. Notes of vanilla, toasted oak and brown spice linger on the Red Blend’s long finish.
- Chateau Pesquie Terrasses Rouge has a deep ruby color. Intense nose with spicy notes (especially black pepper) and red berries. This very balanced wine offers very round tannins and fresh berries aromas, with some floral and spicy flavors. Very easy to match. With simple dishes such as pizzas, kebabs,charcuterie, vegetable pies or salads to more ambitious cuisine liketerrines, poultry (guineafowl, turkey…), roasted or grilled meats.
And there you have it. These wines are available at our store so be sure to shop in our online store or visit our store where you can see our amazing wine table discount and other specials!